Retirement Quest is a book that will help you prepare for retirement. The sooner you read it, the better. It will help you find a way to make your future more secure, show you how to get started, avoid pitfalls, side step tax law quagmires and assist you in creating a plan to reach your final desitnation of rest and relaxation with peace of mind.
This plan will teach you how to avoid costly mistakes and help you create a secure future no matter where you are finacially today.
Please take a moment to read this blurb.
The state of today’s economy is insecure, causing concern in many people and fear in many others. It used to be that we relied on our retirement income to see us through our golden years, but we now have to face the reality that we must take action to ensure our well-being in the future. How do we go about this? What steps do we take, where do we go, how do we know we’re doing it right?
As you go through and create your personal profile, you’ll feel in control of your future—a sense of freedom and independence that perhaps has been missing since the economy went downhill. You will get the tools you need to help:
1. View the financial planning process from the eyes of a CFP® professional in a user-friendly format that most find easy to understand
2. Get the whole story on various investment products, not just “the good stuff” that financial (snake oil?) sales folks talk about
3. Find useful links to government and other helpful websites
4. Identify if a financial advisor has been thorough in their duties
5. Identify and avoid fraudulent advisors
6. Make better financial decisions
You’re invited to stop by the RetirementQuest® website and see for yourself if this is a tool you can use. Again, it’s no cost, and all you have to lose is your financial stress. Those who take action now will find themselves in a much better place later—why delay your future security? Plan ahead and be prepared. http://retirementquest.com
Securities and advisory services are offered through Commonwealth Financial Network, member FINRA/SIPC. A Registered Investment Advisor.